In the area of Public Health, DGM Sistemas and Advance carried out an important Intervention Program to improve the supply of services in the Regional Hospitals of Lubango, Huambo, Benguela, Malange, Cabinda and Américo Boavida in Luanda.
The objective of the program was to supply and provide services to meet the following challenges:
- Improvement of the technical staff, training and qualification of human resources, through the hiring of expatriate staff and cooperation with health institutions of international relevance
- Integrated, progressive and sustainable reinforcement of the technical, financial and management capabilities of the Regional Hospitals, in constant and regular interaction with the Central Hospitals and Hospitals of international reference
- Promote the organisation and management of hospitals, including a centralised Information System, to ensure consistency, standardization and quality of information about users and health units, from a Single Clinical Process perspective
- Civil works for improvement and adequacy of hospital infrastructures
- Improvement of hospital management systems
- Incorporation of the most advanced technologies for the improvement of diagnostics and therapies